AC-POLY 85 POLYASPATIC 2-gal kit (slow)
AMERIKRETE COATINGS AC-POLY85 POLYASPATIC 2-gal kit Slow Cure
AC-POLY85 Slow Cure is a two-component, slow curing gives a longer working time, no odor, hybrid polyaspartic coating system designed as a decorative yet durable coating for commercial and industrial flooring.
Formulated with aliphatic organic chemistry to be non-aromatic and create an excellent bonding structure.
AC-POLY85 Slow Cure is color stable allowing it to take UV exposure without color shifts seen with other coating systems such as epoxies.
AC-POLY85 Slow Cure is a 1:1 mix ratio system with sufficient pot life to be rolled, brushed, or sprayed. It has a robust application window with the ability to apply at low temperatures and high humidity.
- Low Odor
- Cures at temperatures just above freezing
- UV resistance, non-yellowing, and high gloss
- Can be matted with a matting agent
- Abrasion and impact resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Resistant to hot tire peel
- Bonds to virtually all substrates of any dimension, including metals, concrete, and fiberglass
- VOC compliant in all 50 States and Canada