Decorative Flake Chips will offer a natural stone look for your epoxy, polyaspartic, polyurea and urethane floor coating system. The Flake System is broadcast into a colored epoxy, polyurea, polyaspartic or urethane base-coat. Flake Chips are sold in 25 lb and 50 lb boxes. How much to use depends on the look desired. The more flakes used the less you see of the base coat color and more you see the flakes.
- Decorative Natural Stone Look
- Hide Sub-Surface Imperfections
- 6 Different Pre-Mixed Color Blends To Choose
- Optimal Flexibility And Strength
- Colorfast, UV Stable Pigments
- Low Sound / Noise Deadening Qualities
- 1/4″ Size Chips
For a partial broadcast, you can apply the flake system at the rate of 20 sq/ft to 200 sq/ft of floor coating per lb of flakes. For full broadcast, to refusal, it takes substantially more, 5-7 sq/ft per 1 lb. Full broadcast means flakes are applied so heavy that the coating can’t absorb anymore and they are sitting on the surface.