Polyaspartic 85 (Clear) 2 gallon Kit
E2U Polyaspartics is the next generation in two-component, fast-drying, aliphatic polyurea.
While other polyaspartics can only be applied between 8 and 10 mm.
It features good abrasion and chemical resistance and a cure time of 4 to 6 hours.
It can be installed in extremely high or low temperatures and is the ideal product when low odor, fast turn-around and a non-yellowing system are essential.
• High Gloss (just like glass) & Build
• 4x more abrasion resistant than epoxy
• UV Stable
• Chemical, scratch, abrasion-resistant
• Low odor, Low VOC
• Easy mixing ratio (1:1)
• Solvent FREE
• Cure at temperatures just above Freezing
• It does not support the growth of bacteria or fungus.
- 200 SF/Gal – Standard Coverage rate over flat surfaces
- 100 – 175 SF/Gal – Over broadcast surfaces – Flake, Quartz, Sand
- 150 SF/Gal – This is for a very nice glassy – flat type finish
- NEVER apply polyaspartic at less than 150 SF/Gal unless going over a full broadcast of Sand or Quartz.
Pharmaceutical • Food Prep/Kitchens • Garage Floors • Restrooms • Manufacturing plants • Aisle ways • Clean rooms • Auto showrooms • Schools • Laboratories • Basements • Kennels • Veterinary facilities • Locker rooms • Ramps • Health Care facilities • Loading docks • Car wash facilities