SPEEDSqueegee-Midwest Rake S550 Professional
Midwest Rake® S550 Professional
The SpeedSqueege is a complete ready-to-use tool that’s made up of a one-piece frame & blade
Blades are designed to deliver Accurate Thickness with every Application
- Provides Industry-leading precision, predictability, and versatility when compared to competitive products
- Unique Color-Coded Identification of WFT (in Mils) and Wet Film Spread Rates WFSR FT2/GAL
- Superior design engineered for applying resinous flooring materials such as epoxy, urethane, and polyasparatic
- WFT Mils are provided to assist blade selection
- Gray / Non-Marking Rubber
- Chemical & Abrasion Resistant
- Cured coatings release technology and Patented frame design allow for easy cleaning
- 4 styles to choose from: Flat Flexible, Flat Stiff, Scalloped Notched, and V-notched
The SpeedSqueegee Blades provide options to apply almost any coating from 4-60 WTF Mils. The four unique styles (Flat Flexible, Flat Stiff, Scalloped Notched, and V-notched) provide installers choices and options in the field to best accomplish their project. All packaging is color-coded for easy identification.
Regardless of the task, you need to complete, the SpeedSqueegee can help you complete it with improved accuracy and efficiency. It will also help drive out costs by being truly cleanable and reuseable.